For Members Only
NPELRA discussion forums are restricted to public sector labor relations professionals in management.
About the Discussion Forums
We are excited to offer you this new outlet for dynamic discussions about public sector labor relations and human resources issues.
Here's how it works: forums pertaining to general labor relations / human resources topics can be found on the NPELRA Resources webpage.
Only members can view and join in on these conversations. Discuss training, new legislation, problems, or successes in your agency - anything that interests you on a professional level. You are the leaders and generators of these topics of discussions.
Each state PELRA can also have its own discussion forum, which you either keep private to just the members of your state, or you can share with the entire NPELRA community.
How to Log In
If you have not already logged on with your NPELRA ID and password, you will be asked to log in. You will then be taken to the forum home page. On your first visit, you will need to register. Click on register and fill in your info. You are now ready to chat and share in this valuable communications outlet!
Reasons to Join a Discussion Forum
Join Our Virtual Community, Build on Current Relationships & Form New Ones
- Give help and get help from other members.
- Ask questions and receive answers from your peers.
- Pass on a word of thanks or encouragement to a forum friend who understands your professional goals and issues.
- Make new professional contacts while communicating in various forum chat topics (threads) or by private messages (PMs).
- Keep updated by reading random interesting threads and news in different sections of the forums. A forum can add to your knowledge base in an informal and fun way.
- Participate in exciting debates where you can share your views on the latest issues.
- Get a free weblog (also known as blog or an online journal / diary).
Social by Nature
It's a known fact that we all are social by nature. At times when you feel the need to be connected, you can always come in and gather around this virtual water cooler to meet with your fellow labor relations and human resources professionals.