2019 is just a few weeks away!
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF NATIONAL/IPELRA MEMBERSHIP in 2019!
Your National/State PELRA Membership may expire on Monday, December 31, 2018!
If you have not yet renewed please read on...
Every new/renewed 2019 membership will receive a complimentary live webinar!
To prevent a lapse in membership, please click below to renew, whether paying by check or credit card. If paying by check, after submitting your renewal, print out the Purchase Statement and include with your check, mailing both to:
10951 Sorrento Valley Road, Suite 2K
San Diego, CA 92121
For any issues or questions regarding your membership, please contact the National PELRA office at 858-299-3150.
NEW WEBSITE and INSTRUCTIONS:
The National PELRA has spent the last year and a half designing a new website, making it more user-friendly and easier to navigate. We highly encourage you to visit the site at www.npelra.org and share with the National Office, your thoughts and comments. We will be continually adding more information to the website and are interested in our member’s input.
When logging into the website for the first time, you will need to create a new password. Please follow the following steps. (Note: You must be on Google Chrome.)
- Go to the “Sign In” button at the top of the page.
- Type in your five-digit username/member I.D. number and hit “I Forgot my Login.” (Note: If you have forgotten your username/member I.D. click on "Forgot Username" and your username will be sent to your email.)
- You will be directed to another page to enter your username/member I.D., then hit “Reset Password.”
- An email will be sent to you with a temporary password (check your spam/junk folder if it does not come to your inbox).
- Sign back in using the temporary password and it will take you to your Profile Page.
- At the top of the Profile Page put the temporary password in the “current password” field.
- Complete the fields on the profile page and at the bottom of the page you create your new password.
Note: Birth date and Password will be required for security measures. This information is embedded into your account and cannot be viewed by National PELRA.
If you have any issues with the National PELRA website or any online registration, please call National PELRA at 858-299-3150.